Passport Photos in Livermore, CA
Whether you’re looking to travel soon or just need to update your work ID badge, we can provide a set of two studio-quality photos quickly and easily.
We are able to print photos in multiple sizes, including standard US Passport (2inx2in) or Canadian Passport (50mmx70mm). If you want to check if we print in a specific size, please call us at (925) 447-7226
Christian was very efficient, helpful, and polite, Thank you!
Mobile Passport Photo Service for the Tri-Valley
If you require a large number of people to have passport-size photos taken, we can help! Our experienced team is able to print professional photos for your group quickly, so they won’t need to worry about waiting, especially if they need to move on to a different part of your event. We package the photos so that they’re easy to keep safe if you need to hold on to them. If you would like to inquire about mobile passport photo service, please use the form on the right.
*Please note that a travel fee of 57.5¢ will apply for every mile above 10 from the main office at 4047 First Street.
A Notary Public is a state-appointed official that helps deter fraud related to signing important documents. A Notary Public verifies the identity of a signer, their knowledge of the contents of the document, and their willingness to sign.
No. A notary is not legally allowed to give legal advice in any form. A notary’s only purpose is to verify a signer’s identity.
From the Office of the Secretary of State, Civil Code section 1185(b)(3) and (4):
Acceptable primary forms of photo identification include any of the following:
• An identification card or driver’s license issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
• A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States.
• An inmate identification card issued by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody in prison.
• Any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department, if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility.
In the absence of a primary form of identification, the following can be accepted, provided it contains a photograph, description of your person, your signature, and an identifying number:
• A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship.
• A driver’s license issued by a state other than California or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses.
• An identification card issued by a state other than California.
• An identification card issued by any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States.
• An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or by an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in this state.
• An identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government.
*UPDATED APRIL 27th, 2020* Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, all of our services are now appointment-only. Please check our appointments page to set one up.