Notary Public Service2020-06-02T12:06:19-07:00

Notary Public in Livermore, CA

With over 5 years of experience as a Notary Public, I’ll be more than happy to help you with any documents that you need to have notarized. I want to make sure that an already-stressful time isn’t held back because you need to have your identity verified, so I make the process incredibly quick and easy, no matter how many documents you need to have notarized.

At a flat rate of $15 per signature (the current California standard price for notary services), it couldn’t be any easier to have your documents notarized by us.

Schedule My Appointment

The experience was beyond reproach, everything that was required by me was handled without complications. He was very efficient and knowledgeable of what was needed.

Mobile Notary Public Service for the Tri-Valley

If you require a document to be notarized, I can make it easy! I am more than happy to come to your location to verify your identity for your signature. If you would like to inquire about mobile Notary Public service, feel free to use the form on the right!

*Please note that a travel fee of 57.5¢ will apply for every mile above 10 from the main office at 4047 First Street.

    What is a Notary Public?2020-05-21T19:53:43-07:00

    A Notary Public is a state-appointed official that helps deter fraud related to signing important documents. A Notary Public verifies the identity of a signer, their knowledge of the contents of the document, and their willingness to sign.

    Can a Notary give legal advice?2020-05-21T19:54:04-07:00

    No. A notary is not legally allowed to give legal advice in any form. A notary’s only purpose is to verify a signer’s identity.

    What forms of ID can I use for Notary services?2020-05-21T19:54:14-07:00

    From the Office of the Secretary of State, Civil Code section 1185(b)(3) and (4):

    Acceptable primary forms of photo identification include any of the following:
    • An identification card or driver’s license issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
    • A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States.
    • An inmate identification card issued by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody in prison.
    • Any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department, if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility.

    In the absence of a primary form of identification, the following can be accepted, provided it contains a photograph, description of your person, your signature, and an identifying number:

    • A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship.
    • A driver’s license issued by a state other than California or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses.
    • An identification card issued by a state other than California.
    • An identification card issued by any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States.
    • An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or by an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in this state.
    • An identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government.

    Do I need to get an appointment for Notary service?2020-05-21T19:54:27-07:00

    *UPDATED APRIL 27th, 2020* Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, all of our services are now appointment-only. Please check our appointments page to set one up.

    Go to Top